Join us for a FREE professional development workshop that will help educators learn new ways of involving parents and guardians in their students’ academic and emotional success.
IN THIS SESSION, YOU WILL:
- Identify key strategies for including parents in their child’s education;
- Determine what parent engagement looks like for your students;
- Understand and identify ways for parents to be engaged;
- Learn how successful family involvement can improve morale and promote
- a positive school climate.
October 25, 2014, 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
UFT Brooklyn Borough Office
335 Adams Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
2/3 Train to Borough Hall
4/5 Train to Borough Hall
A/C/F/R Train to Jay St./ MetroTech
Certificates of participation will be available to all participants; these can be applied to the professional development requirement for teacher certification.